I believe that the journey is just as important as the destination, as is reflected in one of my favorite quotes by author J.R.R. Tolkein. Sit back and enjoy as I wander through life, keeping in mind that Not All Who Wander Are Lost!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Say Hi to Tolkien



Thought I'd leave one more quick post before I sign off for the day explaining my change of title (and URL - if you bookmarked my Blog, which I hope you did, make sure you add it again!)

I liked Cinematic Living and I might change back, but I'm still sculpting this blog like clay and I hope I can turn it into a good place to journal and think ... so I realized that the title I had chosen was a little to limiting and it didn't really reflect what I wanted this to be about.

Hence the change. The real explanation can be found in the little subtitle or description of my blog, but I have always loved the quote that I believe was by JRR Tolkien "All that glitters is not gold; All who wander are not lost." Words of wisdom, right there.

Anyway, leave me a comment with feedback if you want to, but most importantly, please keep reading.

I'm still just as in love with ... just as focused on movies, but I wanted a title that had room to explore... to wander... so expect some movie reviews, some more rants about the stupid move by Warner Brothers (see "Stop Right Now") but also expect some thoughts on real life.

Enjoy. Photobucket

No comments: