I believe that the journey is just as important as the destination, as is reflected in one of my favorite quotes by author J.R.R. Tolkein. Sit back and enjoy as I wander through life, keeping in mind that Not All Who Wander Are Lost!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here we go...


Well, I did it. I clicked "sign up here"; I filled out a form; I hit submit. 

I now have a blog.

Yes, woot! I stared at my computer for an hour trying to decide on a name - it's like naming a child... no small feat... and finally came up with something.

My life revolves around movies - anyone who knows me can probably tell you that. I always know what trailers were just released, what the box office is doing, the names of current celebrities, DVDs that are being released - all that. And I watch 'em... Lots of them. 

I hope to go into that business, but for now, I can safely say it's part of my life, and that probably won't change. 

So, here we go... Here's my blog, Cinematic Living - a small look into a high-schooler's life and into a life led by that insane world of Hollywood. Please enjoy!

No comments: