I believe that the journey is just as important as the destination, as is reflected in one of my favorite quotes by author J.R.R. Tolkein. Sit back and enjoy as I wander through life, keeping in mind that Not All Who Wander Are Lost!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blog Goal, Day One.

Whew, long time no see! Life got pretty crazy there for a while... but I have a new resolution. I want to try blogging at least once a day, every day. If I miss a couple here and there, that will be fine, but other than that, I'd like to see if I could do it. I think it'd be a good writing exercise, a good way to express myself and to get some thoughts out there, and a good way to unwind and relax. It will be fun.

I'm sure it will be on any topic... I've been meaning to write about Twilight, Quantum for Solace, 24... plus other, non-movie topics like Jane Austen, and Facebook.

See, I have ideas! It shouldn't be that hard. Here we go then.... This is my goal, to post a blog every day, and I hope I can keep to it.

I guess it's a New Year's Resolution come early.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: